Princeton Migration Services (PMS) provides clients with full service for immigration and settlement assistance. PMS offers the following services prior to and after immigration.
- We make FREE assessment of clients' qualifications, experience, skills, and evaluates their chance to acquire permanent or temporary immigration to Canada, Australia and US
- We follow up and provide unlimited consultations until you are satisfied that we have made the best recommendation for you
- We prepare your forms and thoroughly evaluate your supporting documents in a way that they are acceptable to Canada, Australia and US Immigration authorities
- We prepare official submission letter to the immigration office based on the immigration law and current immigration policy which helps the visa officer to make a positive decision in your favor
- We communicate with the visa office on your behalf
- We will advise and prepare you for any interviews with the Immigration Officers if this becomes necessary
- We will track the progress of your application and provide you with updated information throughout the processing of your application until you receive your specific visa
- We will represent you throughout your entire Immigration processing
- We can also help you for your settlement in Canada, Australia and US like job search assistance, accommodations, general orientation and familiarization in Canadian, Australian and US life style, banking, school system, etc.
- We can provide you with information about licensing and registration requirements for professional work in Canada & Australia